Tuesday, October 21, 2008

***
Where forth art thou Airle?

I hate to post sad entries but c'est la vie.

Princess Airle affectionaly known as Lele had planned the great escape since God knows when and this time round she managed to escape successfully.

Actually, what i meant is my darling furkid, the one that 1st was adopted by Smellycat and me, the 1st class citizen in the house had sneaked out the house by jumping through the plastic mesh of our gate and was gone.

Its KNEE height for Goodness sake!
Is she a freaking Rabbit in her previous life? Or a Kangeroo maybe?

To counter her jumping, i even placed 3 plastic chairs in front of the metal gate!! But Airle managed to nudge away the chairs and escape so quietly that even sansan and Cookie wasn't aware!

I think she is a Ninja Rabbit in her previous life.

Photobucket
Ninja Rabbit in disguise.

Photobucket
No wonder she is the more lithe of the furkids.
Need to maintain her figure. Eat until fat like cookie she will not be able to scale the heights.


Photobucket
She had no idea how much I miss her.
She is Smellycat's Darling and though he is not saying anything but i know he misses her too.


Smellycat thinks its my fault for leaving the door open (hence left the metal gate).
I don't see anything wrong with leaving the door open for some fresh air , i even place 3x chairs as defense!

But i do blame myself for complency and for underestimating the Ninja Rabbit for able to pull off a stunt like this.

All i want for Deepavali, Halloween and Chirstmas is for Princess Airle to be home.

I did all i could, the usual, called SPCA, AVA and placed Lost Posters all over the place.

And till now, no phonecalls meaning either:
1) Still roaming around ( Hope not! Been raining a lot!)
2) Someone kept her ( Why not, since she is soooo cute)
3) Dead ( O.o )

My heart aches each time Mini v ask me where is lele.

Nothing much i can do now just to let go and let God and see if Princess Airle will be home.

And if she does, i will make sure i will fix plastic mesh that is up to waist level this time round on the metal gate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: