Saturday, August 01, 2009

***
Happii shopping day.

I haven't been shopping in a long time.

I mean for myself.

Since there is the mid year bonus, was telling myself to get a luggage bag for myself since i will be travelling a fair bit in my new job.

So i went to town with one objective : To get a luggage bag.

I actually had in mind the lojel suitcase at $199 and it comes with a free small cabin case too.

Great value for money.

But.

There is always the But.

Something changed my mind.

Something dottie.

Photobucket
This pretty polka dot Burton's women wheelie flight deck.
It caught my attention when i walked past Flash and Splash's display.
I mean who will expect such a pretty luggage at a surf wear shop!
The deciding factor to get it is that it comes with a matching dottie utility/laptop bag!
Uber Kirei!!! :D Heeeheeheee *grinning like crazy*

Photobucket
Check out the cutesy skate wheels! (if only its in pink) ha!!

I thought that that is it.

I gotten the luggage already.

Thats why people say window shopping is dangerous.

Coz when you least expected it.

It will make you hyperventilate and go weak at your knees.

It happened to me.

Photobucket
When i saw this. Arghhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Hyperventilates*

The new Onitsuka-tokidoki range is out!!

Photobucket
My damage for the day.

Photobucket
Ta-duh! My new sneakers!
Everything about it i love!
Black, Shiny, patent, shimmery and lotsa tokidoki characters!


Photobucket
Shimmery toki doki characters! :D Heeeee!!

Photobucket
Have you ever seen a more stylo sole than this pair?
Its so pretty i dun even bear to walk on it! :D

My wallet suffered serious attacks this weekend but it is worth it!
P/s: Any forms of Aid (especially money aid) are most welcome! :D
HeeeHeeeHeee :D

No comments: