Friday, July 31, 2009

***
Whirlwind Roadtrip.

Went to Kuala Lumpur and back.

Photobucket
Me at KL International Aiport.

Photobucket
My hotel room. Uber Shiok ok!!! :D

Photobucket
King size bed for the win, it so big i woke up at the other side of the bed.
Wahahahahahaha :D


Photobucket
Met up with Brian and Ann for some KL partying induction :P

Photobucket
Chilling at the hotel lobby while waiting for the rest to come.

Photobucket
Say Cheese! :D

Photobucket
Met up with my cousins and niece the next day for some shopping fun!
(They came one day later than me :P)


Photobucket
Elyse, Wena and me!

Photobucket
Terry, Lena, Elyse, Me and wena at the Ship resturant. Nice food and uber cheap! :D

Photobucket
We were quite pooped by evening, hence we decided to let Lena and Terry go shopping (dating, hee hee) while us 3 gals chill at the hotel room.

Photobucket
Bubble bath, eye mask and I weekly. Bliss.....

Photobucket
Candid shot of Wena and Lena.
We are actually on the hunt of a good mani/pedicure salon.
The story is we cannot make up our mind and in the event we do, the places we wanted are full and we have to wait for another 1.5 hr!! Faint!!

Photobucket
Trying very hard to include me in the pic. Ha!

Photobucket
I was eating when something caught my attention.

Photobucket
Mini v constantly reminded me to get her Ben 10 stuff when i am in KL .
Even when i am eating i am reminded of the fact! OMG!! >.<

Nevertheless, it was a coincidental , fun and spontaneous trip. :)

No comments: