Tuesday, July 21, 2009

***
Mother Heart.


Came into the Tv room and found MIni v huddled underneath the blanket like this.

Photobucket
This is Mini v hiding underneath the blanket.

Photobucket
After i managed to coax her to come out of her cover, i noticed next to her there is a precious moments musical box with her.
Asked her what she is doing she say she is hatching her baby egg!

Faint.
I kid you not. She really told me she is hatching her egg.

Photobucket
Mini v continues to incubate her Baby Egg.

Photobucket
And after a while she came to me with the muscial box opened.
Mini v: Mummi! You see my baby heart! I hatched a baby heart!
Vio: .................

This little one is really full of imagination.

(And i think the hatching thingy is most prob learnt from either Mickey Clubhouse or Go Deigo Go!)

No comments: