Thursday, July 16, 2009

***
Gastronomic Exprience.

Was invited to a nice French place called Au Petit Salut at Harding Road for dinner.

Photobucket
Entrance. Nice Ambience.

Photobucket
Mila doing the typical tourist thingy...take photo... ha!

Photobucket
Mila and me while waiting for the rest to turn up.

As we are deciding on what to order from our set dinner menu, some of the guys decided to share a 1kg steak!! "-____-

And when the steak majesty arrives....

Photobucket
Uber huge piece of steak! @.@ !!


Photobucket
Server cutting it up into smaller portions.

Photobucket
This is my steak with mashed potatoes. Not from the 1kg pile.
Taste uber yummy! :D

Photobucket
My dessert were a passionfruit sorbet and souffle.
Uber sour and sweet.
My mouth cringe and tingles after every mouthfull.


Photobucket
Mila's fanciful dessert which consists of vanilla ice cream, plums and some liqueor.

Photobucket
After the dinner we are so full !
I feel like i am bursting!
Ha!

No comments: