Saturday, July 25, 2009

***
Farewell Lunchie.

As i am embarking on a new career soon, Dr Lu and the gals organised a farewell lunch at La Strada for both Krisy (she too is leaving) and me.

The ambience great, food's nice, good company, what more can i ask for? :D

Photobucket
Me and My great buddy and the Godma of Mini v.
Great fun working with her for the past 2 years.


Photobucket
My xiao shi mei Jeanjean and me!

Photobucket
With the darling duo - Krisy and Inderjit.

Photobucket
Lets Dig in!! Yum :P

Photobucket
Yummy Steak. Oiishi!

Photobucket
I took a bite of the wonderful tiramisu before i realised i haven't take a pic. Heee :P

Photobucket
The gals got me a this uber chic Kate Spade purse as a farewell gift.

Photobucket
Actually both Krisy and me got the same one so that we will not fight.
Ha! :D


Photobucket
The College Clinic team.
Come school term 09/10 will be minus Krisy and me.
Don't miss me ok. Heeheheeee:D

No comments: