Wednesday, August 31, 2005

***
Advancing to the next level.

It felt so surreal.

7 weeks of training, mugging, practicals and exams over just like that.

*blink* Over already.

The final battle is over and i am gald that all of us made it in the end.

The feeling yesterday at the graduation ceremony is undescribable.

When i watched the graduation video and photo presentation, i felt a funny sensation. Gald that we passed, gald that it is over. But i guess what is holding me back, hoping that the course will not end is the people.

The friendship formed.

Like what i mentioned before, friendship formed through hardship are truly special.

Though there are unhappy feelings but as this chapter of my life had closed, the feeling closed with it. I rather look back and rememeber all the happy times then dwell on the unhappy ones.

Felt so lost today (though it is my off day) as i have nothing to do. Hahahahahaha

No more mugging, revision etc. In the end, i slept.

Even after last weekend ,after i've cleared my final practical, i slept a lot.

The 2 days off before the combat phrase is one of the best thing that can happen to me.

Probably my brain is exhausted.

oh well.

Just came back from blading. Been a while since i last exercise and i felt pretty guilty about it.

Hence, between choosing to go blading or dinner at orchard, i chose blading.

But of course, facts like i am already on my way to pick jing up and very tedious to travel here and there and up and down affects my decision.

Went down to ECP but it is raining. Chilled out over some MacD and 2 hours later, the floornad dried up quite a bit.

Hence we decided to do what we came initally to do.

Blade.

Up and down for 1 and a half hour.

Nice workout. *dramatic* Felt so ALIVE!!!! Hahahahahahahaha

Can't sleep now. Waiting for my supper from R4. Don't know why i feel hungry.

Hmmm.....

Oh ya.

Please do not buy any nintendogs for my birthday.

Both Ser and Jing wanted to get it for me as my birthday gift.

I then told them i bought already.

Jing scolded me for spoiling her plans of getting it as a birthday gift for me (wtf???!!!) . Hahahahahahahhahahaa.

Like what i told them everyyear: No need to specially buy this buy that. The fact that you even remembers shows me that you care and you treasure me as your friend.

That the most wonderful gift you can get for me.

:op

No comments: