Tuesday, August 16, 2005

***
I have a Type 'D' Personality.

Went to a quality service course and did an personality test.

I have a Type D personality.

D stands for Domineering, demanding. Was initally put off by the result.

"That is so unlike me!" i whined. But when the lecturer explained in detail about Type D personality, my ears perked up and listened to his explanation.

There was a handwriting analysis segment too. The lesson is very interesting and i've learnt a lot during that short session.

Ben, Jean and i stayed back to have the instructor to analyse our hand writing.

The instructor said that i have an high ego, very vocal, outgoing personality, and if people wronged me or watsoever, i will not take things lying down. I am secretive to some extend. I have a sense of humor too.

How true is it?

Jean and Ben say it is spot on.

Oh well.

I seldom blog about unhappy stuff.

Just like you do not see unhappy moments in photographs.

But these are the photos that takes you from one happy moment to the next.

Was told by supernatural some shocking news.

And i couldn't believe what i was told.

Some farking bastard trying to mask his incompetency by crying wolf.

Accusing me and my group mates things that we didn't do.

This farker called me ill discipline, playful, and that i don't take my course seriously.

Farker claims that we look down on him and that my friends and i are selfish people who don't help others.

Farker also said that it is ok that we look down on him now and when there is a chance he will get back at us.

UTTER RUBBISH.

Never in my life i was called ill discipline.

Who is the farker to judge that i am ill discipline?

Just because i enjoy my time in the course? My good friends are in the course too, isn't this natural to behave this way? Enjoy the times you shared with your mates?

Or is it the time i read harry potter instead of my ECS textbook during breaktime in class?

Am i suppose to be so prim and proper and be a total mugger?

My happy go lucky nature is being seen as couldn't care less?

My outgoing character is seen as playful and childish?

Some friends told me that it could be jealousy. That the incompentent farker is having severe eyesore that despite my "couldn't care less" attiude i could still pass all my tests?

I did my projects, i help my friends, i volunteer for stuff and i am never the 1st one to go home.

Yet i am seen as ill discipline and selfish.

Geez.

I am also disappointed with Mr Bravo. How can he be biased against me based on what the incompetent farker said. Before this course, Mr bravo and i are quite ok, we talked and joked at times. Now it makes sense why Mr Bravo is so distant towards our group and picks on me especially.

Shocker No 2 came when i confided in encik what i knew.

Guess what? Encik told me that Mr Bravo came to talk to him regarding my performance. Why am i so ill discipline (gosh, i hate this phrase!) and had a heck care attitude.

I feel like killing that incompetant farker.

Lucky for me, encik defended me and said that our team allows different personalities as this is what fuels creativity and that we are result based. Our team work doesn't only work hard without working smart too.

By that incompetent farker that say i am ill discipline, it also reflects on my team.

I felt that i had let the team down.

Sigh.

Best thing is that the incompentent farker acts so nice to us, like he is one of us.

Double headed snake.

I can say that i am very Type D. Super Duper type D.

And what will happen when a Type D feels injusticed?

Stay Tuned.

No comments: