Friday, August 12, 2005

***
Touch.

Spot the Difference:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hehehehehehhhehehehehehhe......


After my not so subtle hinting and constant gushing about how cool is the Nintendogs, R4 finally bought the Nintendo DS console as my advance birthday present.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Presenting: My Turqouise( loved this color!) DS and the JaP Version Chihuahua Nintendogs.

I am so so so so so so so so so so so so so HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

R4 and i bought a pair of Nike Air Force 1 sneakers for Xing as her Bday Present (her Bday is on 13th Aug) . Wanted to get her the Paul Smith one but i guessed she prefered the Nike one.

That makes the us (xing and me) 2 very happy gals and R4 a very broke guy.

Wahahahahhahahahahah.

Birthday - a day to spoil yourself silly!

:op

No comments: