Thursday, August 18, 2005

***
Bleach my memories.

Had a talk with some of my friends and they told me to chill it.

After all, this is not the first time i encounter such an incident, and why do i wanna waste time being upset over such petty matters.

Hmmmm.....

There is some degree of truth in the things they say though.

Afterall, it is TRUE that why do i wanna make myself upset and all over such incident? People have eyes to see and those who know me well enough will know how untrue such accusations are.

So i have decided to closed this chapter in my life.

Forgive and Forget?

Nah.

Forgive, yes. Forget? Never.

Reason?

As a constant reminder to myself that sometimes people are not they seem to be.

And people like that ,who step on others to get to where they are, will never last. How can they last if their foundation is so unstable? In the end, they will die when the foundation crumbles.

I sound so philosophical

Wahahahahhaahhahahaaha.

On a lighter note,

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I am currently at book 13 of my bleach comics and i am totally hooked!

I guess besides Dragonball this is the other manga that makes me .....er.... *indescribable feeling*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The intensity of the fight, the character's feelings towards each other, the swords (Zanpaku-to )......

*dreamz*

Did a quiz on the bleach portal.

Bleach Personality Quiz!

This Quiz is created to determine which character from the Bleach Anime series that i represent most.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Congratulations, You are Ishida!
You are Ishida: Protective, Vengeful, Quick and Powerful


You bet i love the result.

I wanna be a Quincy Archer Too!

No comments: