Monday, August 14, 2006

***
Dolly House.

I mentioned to Avia and Ser(my fellow blythe mates) that i am going to build a dolly house for my blythes before i go back to work in 2 weeks time(end of maternity leave- sigh :o( ).

Kinda like this kinda houses.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
SUPER NICE RIGHT!!!!!!!!

*Envious------drooling------* :op~~

So i asked Avia and Ser to accompany me to go Furniture shopping for my blythe dolly house project.

Went to ToysRUs, Taka Toy dept etc to look at Barbie's furniture.

Wanted to get this set that cost $99 which has the basic set up of a house but both Avia and Ser thinks it is kinda plain.

We saw the fashion fever Barbie set but after some calculation, i realised that it is gonna cost more than $100 just to get the living room set!

It is very nice but i decided not to get it coz it is simply too expensive to build the whole house with these sets.

But thank God for this event called "Birthday"

Avia and Ser decided to get the entire living room and bedroom set for me for my birthday.

San-d: Don't be crazy la!
Ser: Why? You like mah! Its ok la! Makes it easier for us! No need to headache your birthday present. *happily loading the sets into the trolley*

I am sooooooo happy that i really dunno what to say except a silly grin on my face. :o) *grinz*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Dolly Furniture yet to be opened.

Now these sets are happily lying on my table. Waiting for me to build the dolly house.


Avia: Hey, faster build the house so i can bring my Girls(her blythes) over to take picture.
San-d: Like chalet? Hehehehheheeheheh
Ser: Yah, like chalet, then all our blythes can take pictures together.


I am really very happy.

First the Night Flower Blythe from Princess Kelene, now dolly furniture from my blythe-mates Avia and Ser, I feel sooooooo blessed to have friends like them!

Instead of calling me silly (playing with dollies when i am reaching 27), they accepted me for who i am, what i like ,no matter how silly it seems.

Heeheeheeheehee :op

P/s: By the way, my birthday is on 1st sep. Presents are very welcome. Hahahahahahhahahaha

No comments: