Monday, August 28, 2006

***
StooPid JP wore my boots to work.

Was frantically looking for my boots to wear to work the night before i am supposed to return to work.

I left it at my shoe rack and i distintically remembered that i never put it anywhere else.

But to my horror, i couldn't find it there.

I ask R4 if he saw it.

R4: Isn't the boots at the shoerack?
San-d: I tot so too! But i couldn't find it!!
R4: Too bad loh.

I went to ransack the storeroom and found my spare pair of boots to wear to work.

When i wore it, i felt that it felt funny at first. It was when i go to work and saw chin's boots then i realised i wore my old spare boots to work.

Then watever happened to my GOTEX BOOTSSS???!!!!!

I kinda gave up and went to EMart to get myself another pair.

But nothing beats the "seasoned-combat-been to aceh" boots. It is so easy to wear and so comfy! Still feels geezed that i couldn't find it!!!

The mystery unfolds when i opened the car boot today.

I saw my boots in the car boot.

San-d: *screams @ R4*You kuku!!!! You still say you never bring my boots to camp!!!
R4: I never, thats JP's boots!
San-d: No it isn't! Its MINE!!!! I regconise it!!!!!
R4: Aiyo, JP still wear it for exercise and all . Poor boots ganna seawater and all and never rinse one.
San-d:*screams hysterically* Agghhhrrrhhh!!!!!!! You see the leather!!!! The whole boots harden liao!!!!!
R4:*sniggers* wahahahahhahahahahahaha.

Needless to say, i called JP and blasted him for wearing my boots.

JP: So Sorry, i tot its my boots, i also remember i left one pair of boots at home.
San-d: Then you remember wrongly lah! These are mine!!!
JP: Sorry lah, i buy you one new pair.
San-d: I don't want, i got one new pair already. I don't care, you clean the dog poo for me for 1 week.
JP: Don't like that lah.
San-d: I don't care.

Hehehehehehehehehehheheheheheheheee.

STOOPID JP!!!!! MAKE ME WONDER WHERE IS MY BOOTS!!!!

No comments: