Monday, August 07, 2006

***
Night Flower

Gotten my 1st advance birthday present from Princess Kelene.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Its a Night Flower Blythe!!!

She got it for me in july when she's in Osaka and when night flower just released.

Actually she hinted that she got for me something and can't wait to give me.

But what made her change her mind is that when she came over to my place and she saw my 2 other night flowers ( bought it quite cheap, maybe to keep, sell or use for customisation ,depends on my mood -hehehehehehhe).

San-d: These are my night flowers.
Princess Kelene: *eyes light up* Hey, i got for you this doll for your birthday.
San-d: Dun Buff.
Princess Kelene: Yah! I got it in July when i was in osaka and toy shop owner say this is the latest Blythe, so i bought for you for your bday.
San-d: *Faintz*

Whahahahahhahahahahahahahah

Now i got 3 Night Flower Blythes.

Actually i am super happy as this is the 1st Blythe i recieved as a present! I always buy blythe on my own, never received one as a gift before.

I am so going to open the one Princess Kelene gave me as i can open and play with her without R4 nagging me (asking me to sell them or say i waste $$)

Asked Princess Kelene to help me name her and she say she'll get back to me her name.

San-d is a very happy girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*jumps around* woohoohoohoohoo!!!!!

If only R4 gets me the Good neighbour cafe that i am aiming for..... *dreams*

:op

No comments: