Tuesday, November 07, 2006

***
Blythe Crazy.


My Blythe Friends posted some of their thoughts and feelings regarding blythe on their blogs.

Come to think of it, its been less than a year that i am interested in blythe.

I used to think that they are so ugly.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
But this pic that i saw from yuffie's blog that makes me change my mind about blythe.

They seem to have so much personailty!

Then R4 got me the blythe moment book for valentine day.

Then it is no turning back.

:op

Anyway there is a "behind Blythe" exhibition happening at a shopping mall in HK called KCP.

Saw the info on blythe doll.com and got some pictures from This Is Blythe forum member (courtesy of candice).

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This pic is of all the anniversay girls - namely Parco, Miss Anniversay, Nike by courtney Tez, Art Attack, Cinema Princess and Daring Diva.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Some of the stock girls on display. My dream girls Over the Stripes and Mono Comme Ca is there!!!

There are a lot of other girls, pictures, sketches etc on display.

How i wish i live in Hong Kong! Its Blythe heaven (besides Japan) over there!

Crazy me almost flew to Hong Kong this weekend to check this exhibition out, but somehow things don't materalise.

*sigh*

Anyway....

I've noticed that there are many Kenners on sale on ebay these 2 weeks, as mentioned by some forum members, maybe people are selling to raise christmas money, to pay tax, to raise blythe money to buy other blythes for christmas?

To me, owning a kenner for a blythe collector is like owning a Ferrari for a car enthuisist.

And on a super boring monday blues morning, something happened and after a series of email, I am the proud owner of .......

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My very first Kenner Blonde Blythe!!!!!!!!

* SCREAMZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ*

I got her at a unbelieveable price and till now i keep pinching myself and wonder if it is true.

I kept going to the seller's feedback ( seller from ebay) to check if he is a fraud coz the price is too good to be true and she is in a very good condition ( as describe by the seller) and comes with box and all.

Now my bank account is super dry and Kenner is on her way over from U.K.

Seems all my great dolly deals comes from U.K!!!

Sometimes certain things happened when you least expect them too.

:op









No comments: