Friday, November 03, 2006

***
Project Ash.

It all started with me getting a primadolly ashlette for mom.

She wanted a blythe so i got her one to try it out 1st.

She got hooked.

:op

Then one day we went to buy blythe.
Crazy her got the whole series of Primadollies.

Actually Auntie Molly sold us at a good price so she gave me the Ashlette from the set she got coz she had the ashlette that i gave her in the 1st place. (Am i confusing anyone? :op)

I don't usually customise my blythe. I like them they way they are.

The only customisating was to my BoObOo when i really cannot stand her garnish eyeshadow.

One thing led to another, I end up getting rid of the eyeshadow, cut her hair, painted her eyelids Pink and change her eyelashes.

So after much consideration, i've decided to try to customise Primadolly Ashlette ( they are meant for customising anyway).


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Stock Primadolly Ashlette.

First i wipe off all her make up (incl her lips!!) and then i tried to descalp her. After reading up the tutorials at Puchicollective, i tot to myself, it should not be so hard to descalp her.

But i was wrong.

I tried but i just can't get it out right. I am also worried that i cut wrongly and damage her scalp.

So i seek help from the World of Warcraft Level 60 SmellyCat the Orc Wizard to help me descalp her.

And he is kind enough to help me coz it is server maintanance day. ( IF NOT, it will never happen).

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

SmellyCat descalping Ashlette.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ashlette defaced and descalped. Wahahahahhahaha.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Not only that, i've decided to saw open her head to look and learn about the mechanisms inside, while i am at it, i've decided to change all her eyechips to different shades of green!!!

I then spray matt her face, used a bit of purple chalk pastel as her eyeshadow, stick on a dark pink lipsticker,change her eyechips, wash and cut her hair then i start to painstickingly put her back. Didn't change her eyelashes though coz i kinda like stock lashes.

Check check check check it out!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ashlette transformed!! Her 1st stock green eyechip with glitters.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Her 2nd Lime green eyechip with glitters.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Her 3rd Forest Dark Green Eyechip which looks kinda like dark brown.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ran outta Green eyechips, so i took a clear pair and use Green glitters instead. Heeheehee

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Lastly, I changed her pullring to this Tamagotchi thingy that last time SmellyCat got for me to hang on my mobile. (Its part of a handphone charm!)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Its been fun Customising and i learned a lot! Luckily Ashlette turns out ok.

Phew!! * wipes forehead*

Actually i've yet to glue her scalp back yet. Turns out i don't have the glue needed. Will get it as soon as possible though.

Hehehehehheh.

Wonder who will be my next project?

Hmmmm......

No comments: