Saturday, November 11, 2006

***
Navy Seal.


Always wanted to have a Blythe in uniform.

Been cracking my head hard to come up with a concept of one.

Went with avia the other day to check out some toys and i came across this Navy Seal Figurine with full gear and all.

Actually i saw many military toys but some how this Navy Seal fella caught my attention ( due to the profession R4 is in perharps? Hehehehhe).

I then bargain with the Toy shop Uncle and gotten this Toy at a very good price!

As i was examining the Navy Seal fella, thinking how to customise my blythe, then i realised something, Blythe's head is tooooooo BIG!!!

Aggghhhrrhhhhh!!!! That means some of the items she can't wear and i need to customise, but where to find the items?

*faintz*

It was later today when i was at cineleisure when i came across the Merry Skier Blythe.

It then struck me that some of her stock items (such as goggles, boots etc) I can use it to customise!!

YippEe!! *claps*

I then bought her home and decided to use her as the base doll to complete my Project Navy Seal.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Project Navy Seal .
Wahahhaahahahhaha

Check this out!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Merry Skier(still unnamed) with Full Gear !!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Merry Skier: What ya looking @t ,Buster?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Merry Skier: Stay away! Or I'll shoot!!!

P/s: Anyway, she is half way done- i've yet to make her goggles into diving goggles, change her diving suit and boots colors to black.

:op






No comments: