Friday, November 10, 2006

***
Seal Training.


Finally, we got to bring BB Raine to the pool today!

That is after many weeks of postponement due to the haze, falling sick, rain etcetc.

Managed to bug R4 to bring us to the club for a dip and Princess Kelene came along too!!

Silly me left my camera phone at home but thank God for Princess Kelene's phone! :o)

Hence, we managed to capture some precious moments of Bb Raine's 1st swim!

*Happy* :o)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Bb Raine in her tweety float. Looking kinda daze. Hahahahahhah
Check out her uber kawaii GAP Swimsuit (present from Princess Kelene)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Bb Raine: Woo wooo.... Mumi mumi see me kick!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Bb Raine: Princess Kelene! Aren't you gonna join us in the water?
Its Great!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Bb Raine: Seals know how to swim. I wanna be able to swim like my dad!
* attempts to dive*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
BB Raine: Yippee!!! I love swimming!!!
I wanna come more often!!!
*Hint hint to R4*

:op

No comments: