Saturday, November 10, 2007

***
Miss Me?

Oct been haywiring.

Overwhelmed by events.

Hopefully Nov is more in control.

Oh well. Too early to tell.

Had been asked many times: Why you never update your blog?

Reasons:
1. Happy doing nothing
2. Blogger's block ( no inspiration)
3. Been Facebooking instead.

A few things worth mentioning in Oct ( to the best of my memory)....

1. Bb Raine did the most classic stunt during one of the Kara Raids (WOW), she went to turn off the modem while her mum is trying to heal her party. You guys can never imagine my horror when i saw Vio not moving when i had direct cable hooked up and no way it can disconnect.

2. Went to Zoo with Bubbles + 2 monsters + Purple monster. Enjoyed ourselves tremendously. Posted photos on facebook.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Beginning of Zoo Trip.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
End of zoo trip. Check out their zonked faces! Whahahahahah :P

3. Got my Princess A la Mode FINALLY!!! Thanks a lot for Ranna and Kelvin's help. What makes it so special is that..... This is the BIRTHDAY (Super belated) pressie from Smellycat! My 1st blythe from Smellycat. A princess ala mode. Special. :)

4. Jay chou tixs = crazy = supersold out. Luckily due to my persistance, still mananged to get one pair of $138. Read on newspaper ppl are jacking the price to as high as $1.5k! Wth!

5. Chris and Pearlyn's wedding. Lost count how manytimes i've became sister. Had fun, beautiful couple ,nice dinner :)

6. Gaming+Partying + Ktvs+ Shift work = biological clock haywiring. Nowadays i couldn't sleep till after 4am. Goes to morning shifts zonked.

7. Garlic left 88.3 JiaFm . Went to work in HK. Seems like he's having a blast.
For his updates : http://garrickwong.wordpress.com/

8. I got CONFIRMED! :P Yippee! No more on porbation! Dec can get Pro rated Bonus! :D

9. Got Show Luo's concert Tixs! Dec 1! Can't Wait!!

I think there are more events. But i couldn't remember already.

Sigh.

I am missing Smellycat so very much. Its driving me crazy!
It doesn't help when he only calls me like once dunno God knows how long (longest was 20 days no calls!), msn for like 5 mins once in a blue moon and less than 3 emails......

The only MMS i got from him....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Smellycat: See my stupid BOTAK head.

*Faintz*

I really need him to come back fast to help put my haywring life back to normal.
At times I felt like a Single Mother!! Actually I'm a temp one since sep!

1 mth 2 weeks = 6 weeks = 42days.

42 days more? *gulp*

KILL Me please!!!

No comments: