Friday, November 30, 2007

***
Sex and the City.

My all time fav show.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_and_the_City

Was in a bit of withdrawal when it ended in 04 with season 6.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Now that the SATC movie is in the making, i can't wait to see it!
You can check it out at http://www.sexandthecitymovieblog.com/.

Screw those critics and reviews( who think SATC movie sucks).
Anyway 90% of the time i don't agree with them ! Ha.

I think SATC is uber cool! :P

I added Addicted to Sex and the City application on Facebook and one of my fav thing to do is to click on the get quotes button and check out new quotes generated.

My all time fav:

Adam: Come on, give me a little BJ, up and down a couple times, you're done, it's easy!

Samantha: Easy? You men have no idea what we're dealing with down there.
Teeth placement, and jaw stress, and suction, and gag reflex, and all the while bobbing up and down, moaning and trying to breathe through our noses.
Easy? Honey, they don't call it a job for nothin'!”

Well Said.
Wahahahahhahahahahaha

:P

No comments: