Thursday, November 22, 2007

***

Smellycat is a shopaholic.

I always knew Smellycat is a shopaholic.
Though he keep denying it.

Recently he proved me right by telling me he got some stuff for miniv during his shore leave in dubai.

Got his mms from him one afternoon:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
" I just bought this for violet. Only 67sgd."

O.o = i really looked like this when i saw the mms! What a pleasant surprise!
He got her a limited edition Adidas - Monchhichi Tracksuit!
In cotton candy pink! Uber Kawaii!

For the rest of the shore leave, he called me pretty often.
Like @ least twice a day.
But not to ask about me or to tell me he love me/miss me kinda crap.
But to update me of either his "good" buys or to ask me for miniv's/rayner's/caleb's measurements.

Smellycat: I just got for violet a HelloKitty bag. Authentic one ok?
Smellycat: I just bought a Paul Frank bag for her, Its pink and has a skull on the side.
Go back throw away her stupid kipling one ok?
Smellycat: Rayner how old huh? I saw a suit looks kinda funky at zara, feel like buy for him.

Smellycat buying children stuff?? Since when?? *faints*

He seemed really pleased with his purchases and before he started sailing again, he called to tell me that it took him 4 photos to capture all the stuff he got for miniv and will email me soon.

I'm kinda worried what he got for her.
Afterall, this is the 1st time he is shopping totally just for her.
(Actually, its the 2nd time, the 1st time was at indon and he got her some crappy slippers ( which she can't wear at all and some ornaments...)

Anyway, Miniv's loot:

- 4 dresses (all from zara)
- 4 t-shirts (3 from zara, 1 from HRC)
- 2 bags ( 1 hello kitty, 1 paul frank)
- 1 tracksuit ( adidas)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Miniv's t-shirts.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I really love the cropped cardigan from zara.
Look uber glam with all the gold sparkles!



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
More dresses from Zara, the flowery one look has this bohemian feel to it
and the gun metal grey one look like something that i will buy for myself!
Wonder does it comes in adult version. Ha!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tracksuit, funky pink bags and her 1st LBD( little black dress).

I have a similar black dress that looked like this so maybe i can wear it with her!
So goth! Heh heh! :)
Also, don't think many parents will buy black colored clothes for their kids.
But smellycat is not your typical Dadi sooo...... :P

Overall, i give him a 8/10 for shopping for his little sparkler.
He certainly had improved since his crappy buys from his indon trip and i'm happy with his purchases.

And i always knew he too is a Shopaholic. Just like me.

Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaaaaa :P

No comments: