Wednesday, November 14, 2007

***
Smellycat Updates

It didn't occur to me that i didn't "see" smellycat for like 2 mths ++ coz all the while been talking about him, looking at his pics on my laptop etcetc.

Till he told me yesterday: I've send ya some pics of myself.

Then it dawned to me.
I've been dwelling in past memories of him.
How he looks, feel, smell like now? I don't know!

Then i chanced upon his friend- Brandon's profile on Facebook, i got to see some pics of him during shoreleave in Dubai. And with the pathetic pic (botak head) he mmsed me.......

Gosh! I miss smellycat so much!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Cheeky Smellycat. Since when is he so cheeky? Omg.
I also realised something.
Something i've not noticed for the past 5 yrs married to him.
Smellycat has HAZEL eyes. I always thought that it is dark brown. Till i open up the pics he sent me. Hazel colored eyes staring back at me. Or has the air there changed his eye colors? :p

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Not only Cheeky. Trying to act cool with his shades.
Also, can you see the red patch on his left temple? Apparently he fell and hit his head.
Geeezzz..... *heartpain* :(

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Another head shot of him @ some funky place. Looks like a hair dressing salon? No idea. The pics he sent over has no description.

Then i asked him via msn (happened to chanced upon him at 3am coz i was doing nite shift) .

Vio: How come all your pics are all head shots? Looks like those xiao meimei cam whore style.
Smellycat: Hiya, no one take for me la.
Vio: Don't have pics of your lifestyle there?
Smellycat: Got a lot of people take already so i never take.
Vio: .............
Smellycat: Anyway now i botak head. Take also ugly. Not going to take anymore.
Vio: O.o !!!!!

The story behind was that Smellycat has ridiculiously long hair (for military personel ) and after much bugging from his officers ( not to mention he got one into trouble for not making him cut his hair), he got fed up and cropped it all off.

Sometimes i feel he is so silly. Not to mention extreme. He cannot be like any other soldier and have a decent haircut (so boring! or so he claims). It is either super long (thus not acceptable in military standards) or super short (so ugly -to me).

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Think Smellycat can go for PrisonBreak Season 4 Audition. He fits in there perfectly with his botak head, tattoos and that look.

Oh well.

"Looted" these pics off Brandon's facebook:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Da Crew at Dubai. Smelly"botak"cat is the 1st one on the left.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Da crew at some beach. Chilling. :D

Anyway i am happy that he is having a blast there.
Nothing beats going on mission with great company.

As for me.... still counting down to the days he will be home.....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Vio: ........................ *with a cup of hot milo*

No comments: