Monday, January 14, 2008

***
Bad Kitty!

Smellycat and I were on our way to check out the Transformer watch (again - trying my luck for Vday present) when i saw the signage for a Sanrio Sale at Isetan Scotts.

Dragged him up to check out the Sanrio items (actually i kinda dragged him to wheelock too - Ha! ).

And......I went crazy there.

So many uber kawaii Sanrio Items on sale!

Though everything is on discount, but after discount also kinda ex ,
but i am uber happy coz i saw something that i am searching high and low for.....

Photobucket
Fortune Hello Kitty!!!!

I have this thing for Fortune kittys (招财猫) and this hello kitty one is the one i been searching but never chanced upon.

Grabbed it immediately.

Happiness quotient +++++++++++++++

Photobucket
Hello Kitty and her middle finger.
Bad kitty! Tsk tsk!

This came about when smellycat told me while i was checking for the best fortune kitty.

Smellycat: Hello kitty so rude one.
Vio: ????
Smellycat: You see *points to classic hello kitty*? She " ji tiong zai" (Points midde finger)
Vio: *stiaoz* Please la. She only got 4 fingers where got middle finger? Some more its clearly her index finger!! She's telling you to shhhh!!! shut up!
Smellycat: I dun think so, it still looks like a middle finger to me.
Vio: Whatever, i dun even know why am i in this conversation with you in the 1st place.
Smellycat: Bad kitty.

Vio: *Argghhhhhhhhhhhhhh*

Anyway , i ignored him and left the place feeling kitty-ly happy with all my kitty items.

:)

Photobucket
Got this bath scrub with a hello kitty on top for mini v to play during tubby time!

After all the kitty maddness, we stopped by our fav game shop and both of us bought new wii games!

Photobucket
Smellycat checking out his " Ghost Squad" game and thats not all he got.
He got himself a gun attachment (that comes with another free game too) as he claims it makes the shooting more realistic.


Photobucket
Trying out his gun attachement.

Photobucket
"-_____- Dah!!!


Since he is so enthu, how can i be left out?

Photobucket
I got this!!! Whahahahhahahah!

Photobucket
My friends think i 走火入魔 into this karaoke thingy.

Photobucket
Comes with a funky high school musical microphone!
Cool!

Photobucket
Step by step instructions to Join the East High Drama Club.

Photobucket
Lyrics to the 30 songs in the game!

Reasons i got this game:
1. I like High School Musical Songs!
2. Get to utilise my wii.
3. I like to Karaoke!
4. I can sing with mini v and entertain her with the HSM songs! Supposely to have 30 song!

Wahahhahahahhahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket
Sing till i 走火入魔 arhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

No comments: