Thursday, January 03, 2008

***
Sugar Rush.

Sugar Rush 1:
Princess Kelene came over today to pass me Belated Christmas Present!!

Photobucket
She got me this uber cool Wellington-y boots from GAP!

She was so afraid that i either don't like it or can't wear it but on the contrary I love it and it fits me to a Tee!

Heeheeheeheeheeheeheeheee
:P

Photobucket
Princess Kelene: I see the boots i think of you! So rainbow!
Vio: But there's no yellow... Looks more like kueh lapis color.
Princess Kelene: ..........
Vio: Just Kidding! I love it! So sweet so colorful!
Princess Kelene: :)

Sugar Rush 2:
Photobucket
Check out this dessert platter.

Omg.... it is freaking good i tell you.
The crepes, the cakes (chocolate with hot fudge flowing out), fresh berries, ice creams....

*drools*

Photobucket
Very Cherry Berry Ice cream.
Eating it makes me think of Cherry Berry Blythe. :p

Photobucket
Raspberry. Blueberry. Cherry.

A bit silly but can't be helped.
How often you see so many different types of berries on the same plate!

Ha!

(Anyway, the portion meant for 2 and i didn't finish it all by myself la......)

:p

No comments: