Wednesday, January 09, 2008

***
My playlist is random.

Friends who know me will know that i am a big fan of SCV'c channel 51 - MTV Asia.

Basically, i just like music and music videos(mvs). I think they are the coolest thing ever created.
I will usually go and get a new album pronto if i chanced upon the a MV that i like.
Some how i feel the mvs can make you feel what is the song trying to protray and it will be extra nice!!! :)

Smellycat always claims that i terrorize him by turning on the tv with MTV asia blasting at home.

Finally, when he left in Sep, i got 4 mths of watching Channel 51 happily without him making noise.

Guess what?

To counter me, he got this really cool Bose companion 5 speakers (when he's shore leave) for his PC and blast it when he is watching movies, anime or you tube the moment he's back.

Geezz....

I gave him trying to vie with him .

I've instead started searching to watch my favourite MVs and newly released MVs via youtube.

I'm like totally hooked on watching youtube MVs!

Then i realised that there are KTV versions of my fav MVs! Coolios! :P

I started bookmarking them into my favorites folder and will sing KTV via my gaming earpiece (with mic - Ha!) and my laptop!

Smellycat wasn't around when i started doing this KTV- youtube thingy.
So you can imagine his horror when he saw me doing that one night.

Hahahahahahhahahahah! :P

Been toying with an idea of starting a MVs blog coz my bookmark folder is simply haywiring! Not to mention it is tedious to open so many new mvs in new tabs or windows.

Told a few friends about my idea but mostly think i am either:
- crazy.
- nonsense.
- obsessed.

Vio: Hey, i got a new project swimming in my head ....
Ser: What?
Vio: Its ok la. When i really do then i tell you.
Ser: What la! Tell me la! Tell me halfway then dun wanna say.
Vio: I wanna create a blog with all my favourite music videos!
Ser: Eeeeeks! Thanks man. This is one blog i sure won't wanna visit. (for the record, ser hates KTV with a vengeance!!)
Vio: ...........................

"-____-

Come on, i just like to sing!
Not that i have a good voice but i find it damn challenging to tackle those damn difficult level 70 songs!
And also sing to my heart's content at home. Its cheaper than going to KTV too.

Anyway, the point is, after much procrastination, i've started a music video blog.

http://san-dplaylist.blogspot.com/

Enjoy the music.

:)

No comments: