Monday, January 14, 2008

***
Mug Shot.


Smellycat told me that he is replacing his driving license today as he misplaced his the other time during some stupid drunken moments.

Then he seemed pretty excited about the photos he took for his driving license.

Apparently he didn't know that you have to bring your own i.d pics so he went to the photobooth thingy to take.

Vio: And?
Smellycat: Then i took the pics like jackass style.
Vio: You are kidding me.
Smellycat: No, i am not.
Vio: The registration person how?
Smellycat: Look at me one kind and took the most normal looking one.
Vio: I see, then they'll mail the license to you?
Smellycat: Uh-huh.

Kinda forgot about this till he plonked this 3 pics on my table......

Photobucket
I wonder how the normal one look like.

Wahahhahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahha !!!!!!!

No comments: