Friday, February 01, 2008

***
Zoom Zoom Zooommmm.


I was browsing sgmotherhood forum when i chanced upon a mummy selling her brand new NRFB Little Tykes Coupe at a good price.

After some texts later, she told me she'll keep me in the loop if there are no better offers.

Then one fine day i recieved a text asking me if i am still interested in the "coupe" at 100?

I was like since when did i go and view a coupe at 100k? The only coupe i know selling at that price is the Peugoet 206cc but i never see any 206cc recently?? Only the Lapin?

Then i realised.

Not my version of coupe.

Mini v's little tykes' coupe!

Ha!

Photobucket
Check out mini v in her coupe!

Photobucket
2 fast 2 furious!

Photobucket
Actually more like flintstone car. Check out her feet peeking out! Ha!

Silly Smellycat wanted to disturb mini v when she abandon her coupe to go and watch pocoyo.
He attempts to squeeze into her coupe when she ignored him.

Photobucket
I really dunno why he wanna do this.

Photobucket
Smellycat: Oei, Ong Yong Zhen! You don't wanna drive then dadi drive huh!
Mini v: *ignores him*

Photobucket
Smellycat trying his best to climb out of the coupe.
Ha! What a dork!

No comments: