Friday, February 15, 2008

***
Love is in the air....

Valentine's day!
14th Feb!
The day to declare your love!
The day to be surprised by your love one (never happen in my case)!
The day to ask/expect/recieve ridiculiously priced flowers/presents/dinners!!!

Wahahahhahahaahahahaha!!

So what did Smellycat got for me this V day?

Photobucket
Prada's Vday 08 teddy keychain/charm thingy!!!!

Photobucket
Teddy's name is Cupid. He has the softest fur. Kawaii!!

Photobucket
I simply love his face! So sweet! Look like my dearest Sansan!

Before you guys go " awwww.... smellycat's so sweet to you..."

What happened was:
We were at Prada getting scott's bday present when they just launch the V day collection.
San-d = estatic.
Started to show smellycat puppy doed eyes and whine and whine and whine and whine that i wanted it for my vday present.

Smellycat: I got no $ la.
Vio: Sign card la.
Smellycat: I dun wan.
Vio: I ask Jp sign card (coz he still haven't pay his rent)? Then you offset from there?
Smellycat: No.
Vio: PleaSSSEEEEeee!!!!????????
Smellycat: NnnnnnOOOOoooooo!!!!!

But he finally gave in coz he simply couldn't stand my whining and act pathetic look!

Wahahahhahahahahaha.

I wanted to get V day present for smellycat but due to overwhleming CNY events, i simply have no time to do so!

In the end, i gave him a what Mary gave me for CNY.
A tiger beer lighter cum beer bottle opener. Whahahahhahaha :P
I carefully put it into a very nice angbao, written :

To Smellycat,
Happy valentine's day.
Love: ~vio~


I then placed it into his bag when he's asleep.
And when i was at work, i sms him that his vday present is in the bag.

He called me back during lunch and goes:

Smellycat: what you doing?
Vio: Work? You got see your present?
Smellycat: @#*$(@_!*@* !!! You gave me the best present in the world ley!!! i show to all my friends!! $##%^&**%@@@!!!!
Vio: Wahhahahahahhahahahaha. 'Smellycat: So where is my real present?
Vio: I haven't buy.
Smellycat: ...........


Kekekekekekekkekeeeekekekeke

I will get him a gift. If i remembers. :P

Photobucket
When i got home, he told me that he found this at our door step.
He thought its a gift from me!
I got a shock too coz its not from me!!!
Then he looked at me, i looked at him and we both got this what the F**k look.

Photobucket
Smellycat's mysterious V day flower.
"Happy Valentine's Alphonsus!"

We really wonder who is it from.
* shudders*

That "dunnowhogive" flower incident aside.

I gotta work afternoon shift (till freaking 9:30pm!!) so that pretty much kills any vday plans i had in mind.
But it turn out to be one of the more enjoyable vday coz :

- had a great time with the students who came in the clinic to chill with me.
- decided to meet up with friends for some drinks at wala after work.

Nothing beats great company. :)

Photobucket
Candid shot of Scott. He look ambushed!! Ha!

Photobucket
Taking a pic of Kevin and Jan taking a pic by others. :p

Photobucket
Scott tried to ambush me but ha! i am prepared!
I got my i weekly to block my face! :)
xing look quite ghastly here! Like sadako. Ha!

Photobucket
Heh heh ! Vio : 1, Scott: 0! Kwa kwa kwa!

Photobucket
Xing popped by to look for us after her dinner with her frens.
Check out the kawaii Chocolates!
Best for V day! Boy + Gal in a heart shape packaging! :)


Photobucket
The guys: Kevin( single and available), Matthew(single and available too),, Mingfei ( taken) and Scott ( single and VERY available). Ha! :p

Photobucket
We had a romantic Candlelight dinner with red wine!
(actually its the frames effect from my Sony ericsson phone!) :p

Photobucket
Not your typical V day!
But fun nonetheless.

:)

No comments: