Friday, February 22, 2008

***
Hairy Mess.


Always wanted to try hair extensions since it is the "in" thing nowadays.

Its like instant noodles.

Instant long hair.

Wahahahhahahahahhahaha.

Aarti came across this hair extension shop and told me about it. Both of us excitedly went down and after chatting with the very nice lady boss (maggie), Aarti had a few colored hair extensions added to her hair and i made an appointment to do a full head hair extension at a reasonable price.

Actually i'm just very curious how i would look like with VERY long hair and its been a while since i had long hair ( actually since 2005).

Photobucket
Excited about getting really long hair. Ha!

Photobucket
Helping Maggie with the hair extensions.

Photobucket
Halfway done.

Both Maggie and i had underestimated the amount of hair that i have on my head.
Though it looked like normal amount, its actually very thick!
Maggie thought that the whole process will take 1 and a half or 2 hours max.

But i sat there from 5:30pm till 9pm!!!! 3 and a half hours!!!!

And i was supposed to catch a movie with Smellycat, Scott, Kevin and Xing.
In the end i had to forgo the movie while they carry on.

Photobucket
The end product.
I look a a chinese swordsman.
Wahahahahhahaa.

Photobucket
After having a $10 hair cut to layer the hair and also for my hair to "blend" with the rest of my natural hair, this is how i look.

SO NOT ME!!! I FELT DISGUSTED LOOKING AT MYSELF!!!

WAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH *ROFL*


Photobucket
Smellycat snapped a random shot of me and i still cannot believe i look like this.

I seriously miss my short not to mentioned colored hair.
Black hair makes me look so Tut Tut (dorky).

10 person who see me all 10 will laugh at me.

Even i laugh at myself whenever i look into the mirror.
Kekekekekekekekekekekkekeeeee*snickers*

Photobucket
Took some random shots of myself.

Photobucket
There is really a lot of getting used to.

Ha!

No comments: