Sunday, February 24, 2008

***
Ring a Ring.


Byebye Sony Ericsson w880i.

Hello LG Prada KE850.

Heh heh heh heh heh.

So happy that Smellycat got for me one of my fav phones.

Its actually a very complicated process.

I got this upgrade voucher from M1.
Its expiring in April and there is no phone that i wanna get from M1 at this moment.

Smellycat however feels like getting the HTC TyTNII so in the end.....

After I used my voucher + sunperks discount+ trading in my w880i, smelly gotten himself the HTC TyTNII at a good price without even trading in his LG shine that he is currently using.

So to "compensate" me, he gotten for me the LG Prada Phone instead.

Photobucket
Mine!!! All mine!!! Wahahahahhahahahahahha!!!!

Photobucket
This phone rawks!
Though there are some people who thought that this phone sucks - but who cares?
It looks uber kawaii with the blythe wallpaper!

:)

No comments: