Wednesday, July 30, 2008

***
Mini v on wheels.

Being a inline skater myself, i really hope that Mini v will take interest in inline skating too.

So last Christmas i got her a pair of FisherPrice inline skates for kids.

A bit ambitious actually coz she is only 16mths old that time.

Ha!

Anyway, i kinda forgotten about the skates coz the 1st time she put it on, she couldn't balance and fell on her butt.

Then she got fed up and tried to kick off the skates wailing," Take out!! Take out!!"

My heart dropped and i thought: That's it. She anti skating . Sigh.

To my surprise one day while at home, she actually put on the skates and starting blading (actually moving forward) around the hall.

*happii* Its in the genes afterall ! Ha!

I showed her the proper way to wear the skates (with shoes for the kids skates) and guide her to skate.

She loves it and i love seeing her doing it. :)


Photobucket
Mini v: Hey Mummii! Check me out!

Photobucket
Falling is part and parcel of skating.

Photobucket
What matters is ... to pick yourself up and don't get disheartened.

Photobucket
Sansan: Come on Mini v, get up!

Photobucket
Sansan: Atta gal! Thats the spirit!

Photobucket
Mini v: Sansan!! My kneecap hurts!!!

Photobucket
Mini v displaying her battle scars.

Photobucket
Mini v: And they tell me this is fun.... Hmmmph.

Can't wait for the day i can get for her a pair of proper skates and her to skate down East Coast Park with me clocking mileage.

Ha! :)

No comments: