Friday, July 04, 2008

***
We are going to the Zoo (again)!

Avia asked me if i wanted to bring the trio to the zoo.
Anyway its been a while so why not?

And we had a special guest for this trip! None other than SER! Who claims that the last time she been to Zoo was like in her Primary School! *gasp*

When we reached , we had a quick KFC Brunch and off the zoo we go!

Photobucket
Wondering why Mini v looked so shocked?

Photobucket
Coz Rayner acting all silly with her sunglasses! Ha!

Photobucket
Mini v does the gold fish impersonation again.

Photobucket
Rayner: Kai-ma! I want to see the Polar Bear!

Photobucket
Rayner giving Mini v a push. (Indirectly hurrying us so that we can get to the polar bear enclosure faster) ~ Ha!

Photobucket
I forgot what caught all their attention.

And when the Trio reach the Children Funland...

Photobucket
Wild Wild Wet!

Photobucket
Caleb: You cannot catch me....

Photobucket
Ready, Aim , Fire!!!!

Photobucket
Mini v: I surrender!

Photobucket
The water's too shallow for her to dive....

And we are in luck this time round when we reach the Lion enclosure.
Both the Lion and the Lioness are resting in front of the glass panel!
We can see them up close! :)

Photobucket
Resting Lions.

Photobucket
King of the Jungle! Fierce!

Photobucket
Mini v wanted a pic with the lion but my camera do her injustice.

Signs that a Lion is feeling damn bored:-

Photobucket
You start to...

Photobucket
YAWN! ( shi zi kai da kou- Lion open big mouth) Ha!

Photobucket
Then you throw a couldn't care less look .... and....

Photobucket
Lie down to rest ,oblivious to the world!
I like! :P

Photobucket
Such kawaii griaffes!

Photobucket
Rayner goofing around with my oakleys.

Photobucket
Chanced upon this giraffe at the gift shop!
I was like wahhh!!
So tall!


Photobucket
The giraffe's taller than me!

Ha! :)

No comments: