Friday, August 15, 2008

***
Hi, I'm Molly the Painter.


I chanced upon http://www.kennyswork.com/ and saw Molly the Painter.

Find her uber Kawaii especially her "tutu" (pouty) lips.

Post dinner today, was with Grim and Smellycat window shopping (to burn off some calories) when i chanced upon her!

Photobucket
:: Molly x Odm ::
1000 pcs Global Limited.

I have to regain my composure as i am going gaga over her.
The saleslady thought i was window shopping and half heartedly took out from the display to show me.
When i saw her outta the display, i was sold.

Uber Kawaii!!! >.< *Arghhhhhh*

Vio: I want this as my birthday present.
Smellycat: You sure?
( He initally agreed to get me the AcerAspire One AOA150 as my birthday present.)

Vio: Yup! I love her!
Smellycat: Hiya she no value one la.
Vio: I dun care value or not. She is special. Special is priceless!

Smellycat: Watever la. Confirm huh, dun regret huh.
Vio: Yah la!

By then the Saleslady attitude changed, she knew i wanted to get this and she is soooo attentive to me, help me adjust my strap etcetc.
Ha! Like by buying this watch i made her day.
Maybe i did, but this watch made my day too!

And made Smellycat's day three! Coz this watch is soooooooo much cheaper than the Acer Aspire One and i swear i saw a smirk on his face when the saleslady tell him the price.

HA! :D

Photobucket
Molly is mine!!! ALLLL MINE!!!! WAhahahahahah!!!

Photobucket
Molly's Face.

Photobucket
The Bottom Strap.

Photobucket
The Top Strap.


Photobucket
My 2 loves!
Destron G-shock and Molly ODM! w00t!!

No comments: