Friday, August 29, 2008

***
Tanjyoubi.


Photobucket
Tanjyoubi = Birthday.

Its not my Birthday yet though.
A few days more to go.

:P

Photobucket
Birthday Present from workmates.
Kinokuniya vouchers!
Perfect for bookworm shopaholic like me. :)
Thanks Babes!


I really don't have Birthday Wishlist (people had been asking me so).
Those i really want/need i would have gotten by now.
Those i didn't get is probably what i don't need (or really expensive).

All time birthday gifts favs will be books, art & craft stuff, Lomos and Toys esp Blythe!



PhotobucketPhotobucket
I've already gotten the action sampler with flash (christmas gift from Ser) and color splash ( 04's birthday gift from Smellycat).

Photobucket
Always been lusting over the LCA but somehow didn't get it.
Maybe i am guilty of neglecting the action sampler and colorsplash?
Kekekekekekekkekekeke :D


Smellycat asked me if i wanted the LCA this year, but since i got the Molly ODM i really don't see the need to ask him to part with LCA money. Maybe Christmas? Ha!


Photobucket
Side track a bit, Miss Sally Rice (left) is uber Kawaii.
Maybe can get her as a birthday gift to myself (a reason to justify why i need to get her!)


Photobucket
CWC Limited Edition Prima Dolly "Amaryllis" is to die for!
I am a sucker for Dolls with Green hair!
But limited = expensive so i can only admire her picture.
Hahahahahhahahaha.


Photobucket
Got this pic off Pipin's web.
Crocs for Blythe!
Uber Kawaii!!!!


:)

Just a nonsense post to random blog about the things i like and of course to thank my friends who had gotten me gifts already! :)

2 more days to the end of the twenties..... *gulp*

Ha! :P

No comments: