Saturday, August 30, 2008

***
Rantings.

Am i so hard to decipher??

Why everyone who wanna buy me gifts seem sooooo preplexed??
Keep asking me what i want.

Dex: ..... Anything u would like? Give us some clue.
Vio: I am not hard to please. Anything la. Ha ha ha.
Actually no need. All come out eat dinner happii already!
Dex: Household appliance? Toys? Games? Bags? Shoes? Clothes? Food?

Vio: This is a good time to test how well you guys know me.... ha ha ha :)
Dex: Wah Lau . What a idiot.
Vio: Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Aw... come on guys! Its just another bday! No biggie!

Scold me idiot some more. Dex - 您有病啊!!!
Buy present for people call people idiot??? >.<

Just get me anything! There is a reason why it is called a birthday surprise!

Suprise me! Ha! :D

No comments: