Tuesday, March 22, 2005

***
About me.

::Not Lazy. Just happy doing nothing.::

::Hates to run. Or jog. But likes to buy stylo mylo running shoes.::

::Love my furkids more than anything. ::

::Green gets my attention immediately.::

::Loves to sleep but can't get enough of it. And i can't sleep at nite. Don't ask me why.::

::Like tattoos and esp tattooed guys. But this point i must clarify. Not that kinda mafia-beng kind.::

::Obsessed with weight loss but there's always room for a chocolate fondue.::

::People tell me i look like BOO from monsters' inc. Don't know to be happy or sad.::

::Has a shopping disorder. Impulsive buys gives me an adrenaline rush.::

::Need any type brain food (things to read) daily.::

::Manga, anime, comics, cartoon.::

::Trying to grow my hair long after a disasterous haircut.::

::Need music to keep me going.::

::Driving is therapeutic.::

::Prefers original to crispy KFC.::

::Need my daily dose of Kickapoo.::

Thats all about lil' old me! (for now :op)

No comments: