Sunday, March 06, 2005

***
Tux . Gal . WhitePaw . White . Black . Tiny .

The pups are almost a month old and they are really frisky!

Cute and funny things happened all the time with them around.

The way they sleep.
The way they whine.
The way they wanna drink milk.
The way they walk (coz they are so unstable and topple over all the time.)

And i've decided to rename Tee as Tiny. Find it hard to call him Tee or Tee Tee or Ah Tee. It sounds so BENG! hahahahahaha So call him Tiny is easier and less Beng.

R4 ask me not to name them as i would be attached to them if i start giving them names and all. But i can't resist. If not how i dentify them? I tried to give names as generic as possible.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Eg.: White pup is called white.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Black pup is called black

etc etc. :op

Can feel myself getting more and more attached to them after all i've been there when they are born and helped to feed them when sansan developed Milk Fever.

Sigh. Gotta HARDEN my heart. No Choice. This is just the beginning. There are more to come (hopefully not.)

Talking about milk fever.

Didn't even knew such a disease exsisted for dogs till san san got it. Apparently her tiny body cannot produce even nutrients for 6 RAVENOUS (ok, hungry la) pups and she suffered from calcium deficiency.

I was bathing when it happened. Airle came in and howled at me. As usual, i thought she was trying to be funny again.

San-d: Shut up la , airle.
Airle: O-ooooooooooooouuuu *howl*
San-d: Airle, Shut up! You very noisy!
Airle: (looking underneath the bathroom cabinet where sansan was hiding) O-ooooo-ooooooooUUUUUU * howls even louder*

When i bend down and see sansan, i was shocked. Her limbs were locked and she was shivering very badly, almost spasm like.

Immediately, i pulled her out and boy was she HOT! I sprayed her with water and R4 and i rushed her to the animal hospital at midnight. I was so worried and keep comforting her, telling her to be strong and it is ok. She looked at me with eyes telling me that she is ok but apparently her body says otherwise.

It didn't help when hospital is almost half an hour ride away. That was the longest half hour i ever felt.

When we reached there. She was IVed, sponged and was whacked tons of calcium and soon she was back to normal.

*phew*

Instructions from vet included to seperate mom from pups and only allow them to suckle under my supervision. Now i gotta make sure sansan takes her medicine and i feed the pups myself to keep them full so that they will not "attack" their mom for milk.

And all these happened on the night b4 the AMPT.

Really gotta thank God that i've the strength to carry on the next day and that he send a guardian angel called airle to watch over sansan :op .

Some cute Pics:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Tux curled himself into a funny position

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Tux tried to attack R4 when R4 picked him up wanting to have a closer look at him.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
R4: U little ninkumpoot! I will kill ya!!!! *attempts to twist neck* (pretending only, don't call SPCA!!)


Enough of the furkids.

On Friday, while on the way to meet Ser, R4 smsed me that his friend has the original 80s Adidas watch in white.

I was Sooooo Jealous.

I had the Green one but i like the white one too. It was apparently sold out since the 1st time it came out last december 04.

When i walked passed City Chain, i paused as usual to see if there are any new colors that came in for the adidas watch.

I couldn't believed my eyes when i saw the white one.

I stared at it for about 5 secs before whipping out my Hp to call R4 that i saw it. I could hardly contain my excitement!

As the phone was ringing, 2 guy walked pass me and stopped behind me (think they stop to see what i was looking at) and i heard....

Guy 1: Hey! Check out the adidas watch.
Guy 2: Wow, there is the white one!
( once he mentioned white, i began to pay attention to what they are talking about)
G2: I so must get this.

As they were walking away, i immediately turned to look at them.

Omigosh, they are good looking. But GAY was written all over their forehead.

Was disappointed for a moment then my brain snapped me back to reality.

THE WHITE ONE.

What if they bought the LAST white one?!!

I walked into the shop. Saw the 2 GGs ( gay guys) checking out the watch from inside of the shop ( see so many times for wat??) . Walked over to the nearest sales man and told him that i wanted the white one. Paid for it and as i left the shop, the 2 GGs was looking at me as i left. Actually, they were looking at me even as i was buying and paying for it already.

Hmmmppph! *tilt head high as i walked pass them*

Hehehehheheheheheheheh felt like a DIVA sia.

Walked over to Spinelli's and showed Ser the watch and told her about the GGs.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Presenting....*drum roll* The WHITE one.

Ser: I also want to buy!!!
San-d: Then go now before the GGs buy the last one!
Ser: Ok! *puts down her da vinci code and grabbed her wallet*

Ser left with her wallet in hand, rushed over to City chain while i carry on nibbling on her half -eaten tiramisu.

Ser came back with her watch , grinning and she told me that the GGs are still there, this time trying the watch. Buy one watch must see and try for about 30 mins?

Geez.

No comments: