Saturday, March 26, 2005

***
You think , i thought, who confirm?

R4 and i haven't been speaking much the past few days.

The problem is ?

Miscommunication and assumption.

Come to think of it, its kinda silly. I assume he this. He assume i that. I rather msn then talk to him. He rather play his Conquer online.

I go out coz i really don't want to get the flu bug. But he thinks that i'm an evil and uncaring wife by leaving him home.

In my defence would be that he did that to me once by going to party and what can i do at home anyway? He'll be glued to his new PC playing conquer so...... i did call him when i was at work and all to ask him take his medicine but he will be like ya ya ya.

Haiz.

Anyway all these unhappiness had passed and i've decided not to be pissed with him coz it's very unhealthy for our relationship. Though i wished for him to be a bit more caring and affectionate but i guess thats him. The R4 that i fall in love with.

San-d: (via sms) i love you.
R4: Ok.

San-d: I miss you.
R4: Ok.

San-d: Good morning, have a nice day at work. Love u lotz!
R4: (didn't even reply!)

Agggrrhhhhhh.....

Anyway,

Read kebeen's (http://kebeen.blogspot.com) blog and loved his latest entry.

My theory of dating...

I'd rather she go out with 20 guys n decide that i'm better...den stick with me n never know that INDEED....

I M BETTER!

sounds arrogant?

perhaps...However this is probably the only way to ensure that a relationship lasts...

What if they decide to go?

Thank God. Better to leave earlier than later... coz it's going to be the same ending anyway...

Move on, find a better one... or... someone more suited for you.


And to some of my friends that are yearning for or mourning over love lost.... read this and meditate please.

You'll meet someone better.

Trust me.

If you don't, that's nothing i can do anyway.

Hahahahahahhahaa


No comments: