Tuesday, March 08, 2005

***
Take my Breath Away.

Wah.

I think the haze is one of the most farked up things thats happening.

Feeling breathless and i don't know why. Been using my inhaler more often then usual and nowdays don't even dare to leave home without it.

Paranoia sets in and i leave the puff everywhere.

In the car, in my bag, in the hulu at home, in the office..... heh heh heh heh heh :op

My airway and lungs are clear but i don't get it that why do i find it so hard to breathe?

I mean i gotta use my accessory muscles to breathe and i looked restless (or so ppl claimed).

Haiz....

The thought of the run tomorrow freaks me out.

Hate the feeling of feeling breathless, arms turning cold which till today i don't understand why. People come back from the run feeling hot and flustered whereas i come back feeling cold with goose pimples to prove. Hahahahhaahaha

Think i am mutanting(Probably from all the nonsense medicines that i took before.)

*Breathes hard *
*Feeling lungs expends fully*
Wahhhhhhh ......Euphoria!

No comments: