Wednesday, March 16, 2005

***
Brain Dead.

Just had a long meeting and i really don't know how much brain cells had dead in the process.

Just felt zonked.

Haiz.

Been a while since i last blogged and things had changed since them.

For once, i don't have to wake up at 0555 hrs to feed the terror 6.

Passed all the boys over. But kept the Ger.

R4 : Why are you getting all emotional again. You should know this day will come.
San-d: I'm not.
R4: Then why are you keeping Ger behind.
San-d: Don't know. Just wanna keep.
R4: Do u REALISED that like this we have 4 dogs .
San-d: I want her to go to a home that got people sayang her. So we keep her a little longer la. The boys all so good looking sure no problem will go nice home one. I want to look for her a home myself.
R4: .............. Whatever. But next time don't get emotional and all again ok?
San-d: Er..... ok. *keeps finger crossed*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
White on black.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ger was wondering around the house when she just happen to fall asleep in the shoe. Hahahahah

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I love my Fimble.

Emotional me?

Oh well. So be it . :op

No comments: