Wednesday, December 26, 2007

***
Blythe me!

Blythe makes the best presents in the world.

To me of coz.

If ever anyone runs out of idea of gifts to buy, just get me anything blythe related and i will be very happy.

Jp didn't know what to get for me for Christmas. He wanted to get me a Blythe when we are at doll's inc but i stopped him coz i have all those i wanted already! Not to mention it is expensive to buy from there.

And then Jueline told me that her friend managed to get for us the Retro Mama from HongKong.

Hmmm.....

So in the end, i solved Jp's 'what to get for san-d for christmas' problem by asking him to pay for Retro mama!

Wahahahhahahahahhahahahaa!

Photobucket
Airle: Hmmm... Who's this pretty babe?

Photobucket
Retromama really pretty! She has this pinkish blusher and damn pouty pink lips.

Photobucket
Decided to name her Lilo after Jp's precious little darling.
Lilo mama? :p


I finally deboxed Princess a la mode with Smellycat around. Wanted to open her with him coz he got her for me ( actually he just ask me to get it while he pays for it :P). I had a hard time controlling myself coz i so so so wanna debox! Heh heh heh.

Photobucket
Princess ala Mode here i come!!!

Photobucket
Wah!!! Pretty Pink Bow! Uber Pretty! :)

Photobucket
Oh my Princess!

Photobucket
Can't believe she's mine. She's like sleeping beauty after a deep slumber.

Photobucket
I love her Wine colored eyechips!

Photobucket
Princess ala mode: I still wanna ZzzzzzZzzzz (she got this sleepy look! )

Photobucket
Princess Ala Mode: Another 40 winks ok?

Photobucket
Love her pastel green eyelids and her eyelashes.

Photobucket
Forest green eyechips.

Photobucket
Mod Grey Eyechips.

Photobucket
My fav! Turquoise eyechips!

Photobucket
Had to place her high up on smellycat's shelf coz miniv keep wanting to touch her, she doesn't want her blythe, she just wanted my Princess!! Arrghhh!! Also, i kept all her accessories in her box and just dressed her up in this dress temporary till i get something more fitting for a princess. Hehehheheheheh.

Lazy to surf ebay/TIB, not to mention the wait for the clothes to be shipped over, so i popped by Doll's Inc (again) to get some instant princess wear.

Almost gave up coz there don't seemed to be something suitable for my Princess till i chanced upon this suit.

It has a Gothic - Emily feel to it and i think her green hair will look good with the the red/black combi hence without battling an eyelid i bought it!
( I nearly fainted when i saw the amount flashed on the cash register; luckily smellycat was outside checking out the transformer watches if not he will kill me :P)

Really no regrets getting the clothes for her coz....

Photobucket
She looks uber kawaii!!

Photobucket
She has this "up to no good look" :P

Photobucket
Her Hair and Eyes and clothes have a Christmassy Feel! :)

Photobucket
I love her uneven fringe, its like a little rebel from the prim and proper princess.

Photobucket
And i've decided to call her "Momoko".
My fav japanese name.

Princess Momoko Ala Mode.

:P


No comments: