Monday, December 24, 2007

***
Violet-chan kawaii neh!


Dexter and Charmaine got this uber kawaii hello kitty Kimono ( more like those summer kind) for mini v when they went Japan the other time.
From Sanrio land ok! Authentic Hello Kitty stuff! :)
She's too small to wear during that time. But now it fits her perfectly!

Photobucket
Violet-chan!

Photobucket
In her Playhouse. Even her tutu (pacifier) needs to be color coordinated with her Kimono.

Photobucket
One of her fav past time: Feeding the furkids!

Photobucket
Mini V: Ok sansan, hurry up and eat.

Photobucket
She feeds them from the kitchen to the living room!


Photobucket
Mini v: Here you go , sansan.

Photobucket
Mini v : I think this flavor is nicer sansan.

After i stopped her from messing up the living room with the furkids chow, she went on to play at her playarea with the furkids.

I was chatting on msn when i realised she's awfully quiet.

I turned around and realised that she was observing my blythe glass cabinet.
I pretend to carry on msn when i saw her turning round to check on me.
After she thought the coast is clear....

Photobucket
She open the glass door ( think i didn't close it properly) and started to explore my blythe cupboard. But unknown to her, her mumi is secretly snapping shots of her noti stunt.

Photobucket
She took my blythe dolls and .......

Photobucket
Pile them all on her swing!!!! Arrghhhhh!!!!

Wahahahhahahaa. Uber Noti but uber Kawaii!

I didn't stop her coz i wanted to see what is she up to and also i wanna see what this little mind of her is thinking. Though blythe is precious to me, but mini v's creativity and ablility to think outta the box is more precious to me.

In the end, i finally ended her "noti stunt" when she tried to tip toe to reach for Luna on the 3rd shelf ( am worried the cupboard may topple on her).

Vio: Darling!!! What are you doing???
Mini v : * shrieks* arhhhh...... * runs into kitchen to hide*

:)

No comments: