Sunday, December 23, 2007

***
Spirit of Giving.

Almost every year smellycat and me will quarrel over presents.

Be it birthdays or christmases.

This year is no expection.

When we like something, we would have gotten it there and then.
If not, we probably don't want it that much.

Smellycat gotten me princess a la mode this year for my birthday and i am uber happy already.

Really don't know what else he could give me to make me equally happy.

He was lamenting about not knowing what to get for me for me in Dubai; asking me if i wanted Dubai's Hard Rock Cafe's t-shirt ( he always get me one if he goes overseas), it was then i told him to save all the effort and money and get me a wallet as a combined present for his overseas trip and christmas .

Before i could even tell him what kinda wallet i like, he smsed me the next day that he've gotten me a wallet from the lastest LV Marina Cruise 08 collection. Whether i liked it or not , too bad coz he had left Dubai and there is no way to change it.

I immediately went to the LV website and check out the wallet.

Geez. "-___- = San-d.

Really GG. Sometimes i wonder does he knows me at all. I showed the picture to Ser and Avia who both agreed that though the wallet is damn pretty but it is so not me. Its not something that i will buy . I told Smellycat could we sell the wallet off (coz heartpain the amount spent), instead he blasted me by saying: Hey, i get you something that i liked ok, just use it. Fark care the $!"

"Something that he liked" - Point Noted.

So this year for christmas, i gotten him a present that i liked.

Photobucket
Smellycat likes Prada.

Photobucket
Gotten him a Sky Blue Prada Wallet coz he don't like boring Black/Brown leather Wallet. it was a toss up between the Navy or the Sky Blue.
The salesperson at Prada told me these colors are from the latest spring/summer 08 collection.
My friends are asking me to the Navy coz they think the Sky Blue is too "out".
But i don't care. I wanted something that i liked. And i liked this Sky Blue one.

Photobucket
So Sky Blue it is! Gave the wallet to smellycat the moment he's home.

*Before unwrapping*
Smellycat: Tsk, Prada. Must be wallet. Surprise me.

I didn't say much. I just observed his expression. When he opened the box, he flared his nose and took a deep breath.

The look is priceless.

Vio: Think you very surprised huh. Anyway, you can still exchange for something else if you don't like it coz tomorrow's the dateline for exchanges.
Smellycat:Hiya, No need la.


Photobucket
Then its my turn.....
Such a pretty box... pretty ribbon....

Photobucket
Ta-duh!!! The So Pretty but So not me wallet! Not to mention it has a white base! It will be dirty in no time coz i am a mumi to a 18 mth old!!!

Grim told me to just use it, guys don't think so much when they buy, they like it they buy it. So just use it la!

But i still can't bear to use it. It is happily sitting on my workstation still in her pretty cloth pouch and her pretty box and her pretty ribbon.

In case you are wondering if smellycat uses his "out" sky blue wallet....
Photobucket
:P


No comments: