Thursday, December 06, 2007

***
No longer just Mickey and Minnie.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I remembered that i took this pic when i was blogging about our wedding 3rd year anniversay in 05. This pair of Mickey and Minnie was given by Andrea during my wedding in 02.
They used to sit on top of my TV but have since moved on to my Toy cupboard.

Mini v did something cute when mummyangela give her a mini mickey clad in a santa suit.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
She went to the KTV room and placed mini mickey in between this pair of mickey and minnie (which i won for using only $2! playing those UFO catcher thingy).

Mini v: Mumi mumi....
*points to mickey* mickey.
*points to minnie* mickey (she dunno minnie, to her all of them are mickeys).
*points of mini mickey* Bb.

It just dawned to me that at this point of my life, it is no longer just Mickey and Minnie already.

:)

No comments: