Wednesday, December 05, 2007

***
Gamer's Lingo.

Been using the term "GG" a lot.

"GG" stands for Good Game and its used frequently at the end of a game or gaming session.
Be it good or bad outcome.
But we tend to use it more often to describe situations gone wary.

The first time i chanced upon this term was when my medic told me "GG Lah!!!" whenever i tell them things that are bad deal for them.
E.g: -

SSG Sandy(used to be): Hey guys, this year we are covering NDP and that'll be like maybe 10 sats/suns burnt doing medical covers....
Medics: (in unison) WAH LAU!!! GG lah!!!!

Geddit? Hehehehehehehe.

Eversince, GG has kinda been like my catch phrase and even my collegues at work picked it up.

My boss will sometimes go, "GG lah!!" when she encounters some super nonsense issues.

Heh :p

Anyway, just when i am happily "GGing" in my sentences, i learnt new phrases from Ji Yeon :

GG : Good Game
EG: Excellent Game
SG: Suicide Game
DG: Death Game

Woah! New phrases to be added to my Catchphrase Library!

So now instead of GGing everything, i can go EG, SG, DG!

Wahahahahahhaha :p

P/s: I learnt L33T and w00t! from Grim and Bloodwizard while wowing but thats a different story altogether. :)

No comments: