Sunday, January 02, 2011

***
Decade

"10 years gone in the 21st century. what have you done with your life this decade?"


Let me see:

Completed courses to start my Career as a combat medic - (00)
Met Smellycat (01)
Lomo-ed my Life (02)
Got married (02)
Graduated with a Degree in Nursing (02)
Got a new home (our home =D ) (03)
Got our car (Toyota corolla) (03)
Had furkids - Airle (03) , Sansan (03) , cookie (04)
Humanitarian Missions: Timor Leste (01), Banda aceh (04/05)
Passed Driving in 2 mths- 3 mths if u include the 1 mth of waiting for test date. (04)
Gotten Colt Plus (04)
Fell in love with Blythe (05)
Violet Raine came into my life (06)
WOW my life (07)
Left SAF (07)
Worked as a school nurse in UWCSEA (07)
Papi had a stroke which makes me realised that age is catching up with all of us (07)
Bonjour Lapin (08)
Lost Airle ~sigh (08)
Working for Philips Healthcare now (09)
Chance to travel increased ( starting 09)
When My Wow DK hits Lvl 80! Woot! (09)
Turned 29+1 (09)
Embraced Sports (10)
Took up Wing Chun (10)
Did StandChart 21km (10)
Did a Sprint Triathlon (10)

I am pretty sure there are more more more things that happened in my life throughout these 10 years but off hand i can only think of these....

Maybe i should start to list down the concerts i have been too.... (Jay's concert in 02, 07 and 10!!)

Maybe i should start listing the Blythe that i had (or once had =p)

Maybe ....

Oh well! Its been an interesting decade! Losta new experiences, losta happy moments, had my fair share of heartaches too.

Lets see what the next decade have in store for me =D



No comments: