Tuesday, January 11, 2011

***
Mommy Blues and Sunrise.

Guess its in built in every mummy.
Called Mini v today while at work, chatted with her briefly. Felt really energised to hear her voice.

San-d: Did u play (practise) your piano?
Mini v: No....
San-d: Why not?
Mini v: Nainai also dunno how to play with me.
San-d : Nainai knows!
Mini v: No she don't!
San-d: Baby u cannot dun practise!
Mini v: I'll practise with you only!
San-d: But mummy only coming back on Fri!
Mini v: *started counting* Tue, wed, thur, fri....
San-d: Thats how many days?
Mini v: 4 days?
San-d: So long right, you should go practise now.
Mini v: ................
San-d: Hello?
Mini v: Byebye

Then MIL took over the phone and say she dun wanna talk to me anymore.

Sigh. This gal really grows up too fast! A mind of her own! Bargaining! Procrastinating! And i'm missing out all these!

Am i really missing out? i too wish i have the luxuary, i can be a SAHM but too bad i have to join the rat race.

But if i do one day decide to be a SAHM, am i missing out myself?

Work brought me losta new life expriences.
But my child will too add on to these expriences.
How to balance out that i dun feel short changed on either sides?

Sigh....

Side track a bit, woke up at 6am to config some stuff when i saw sometime totally unexpected.

I usually sleep with the curtains opened coz i like sunshine shining into my room ( and to prevent me oversleeping) when i saw this from my hotel room window :

Sunrise at 6am in Kota Kinabalu.
The color is really magnificent- The different shades of reds, purples and oranges and its so vivid this pic don't do justice to the sunrise!

Though i can barely open my eyes but i couldn't help but to stop what i was doing and stare at the sunrise for a good 5 mins (or longer).
The last time i saw a sunrise was back in 2001 when i was in Timor Leste.
This is really unexpected but left a very deep impression on me.

Glad i woke up at 6am today. =)

No comments: