Monday, January 03, 2011



***
Out of town.

For the past year, this phrase have been used in my fb many times.

Simple 3 words to update my whereabouts. My job requires me to travel, so last min trips is like a norm to me.

Back to work today after a longggggg break.
Spend the whole morning doing housekeeping-my workstation, emails, notes, sort out my schedule etcetc.

And realized that i am probably going to use this phrase pretty often too this month.

Jettin' off most prob this wed, back on thurs.
Next week not in town.
Leavin' on the 23rd and back on the 31st just in time for CNY.

Thats like more than half the month jettin' ard.....

Then i look at my personal schedule:

- I need to run ( earliest race is in feb)
- I need to bike ( poor carrot super neglected)
- I need to swim ( cannot remember when is the last time i went)
- Mini v time ( never enuff)
- Wow time ( 2 weeks never play)
- Time for my lessons ( missing all my wingchun classes! Tmd!)
- Time for mini v lessons (MIL outta town too!)
- Time for my friends ( movie/ dinner dates)

And this is only January? Already not enough time?



Why do i feel like the white rabbit? At the rate it is going, i'll turn into the march hare soon. ( No pun intended but Its also the Year of the Rabbit this year! =p)

But on the other hand, travels always bring new experiences (work wise and personal ) so its not so bad after all.

And if you are wondering how come no - time for smellycat?

Coz he's always here * points to my heart* so i never feel lonely without him.....


LIKE REAL! HA!

Coz i'll see him the moment i get home, he'll probably stick to me 24/7 during weekends when i am back , and i think he'll suck up all my extra time instead!

And he don't read my blog ever so i can talk as much nonsense as i want. Ha!


Told ya i'm on the verge of turning into the March Hare. Maybe by March i will .=P

No comments: