Sunday, January 02, 2011

***
One year.

I cannot believe that i didn't blog for a year!

Ha!

Actually it is not that hard really. With the iPhone and Facebook, i am still pretty updated all the time. Not to mention that i can tweet from my iPhone too.

Kazumano said something on fb that kinda tugged my heartstrings a little: -

10 years gone in the 21st century. what have you done with your life this decade?

Hmmm....

Its so true! 10 bloody years just zoomed past like this! It didn't occur to me! And i missed out blogging on the final year! *gotta kick myself*

There are times when i got so much to say... but i didn't wanna broadcast to 600+ ppl on fb... and to shorten everything on twitter is too tedious.... and i told myself : must blog this... but in the end, i didn't... sigh...

Whatever resolutions there is, i just wanna start on one simple one.

To start blogging regularly again.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

muahaha go for it!!!! My new year resolution is to live for the weekends! ahahahah. --JT

Little Stitch said...

haha!! GANBATTE NE!!!! Waiting waiting...for more entries.

kay said...

Welcome back to the blogging world! I'm guilty of not updating too. HAHA! :)