Tuesday, December 16, 2008

***
Beauty Lessons.


Mini v loves the "My Little Pony" (complete with tinsels) hair extension that i had, everyday she will touch (tug) it and tell me : Mumi... so ... Beautiful.

Ha!!

So Smellycat and i decided to bring her to one of those hair extension salons in town for her very own "bunch" of Hair extension.

She wanted the same purple color as me but minus all the tinsels. :D

Photobucket
Mini v sitting patiently while the lady did her hair.

Photobucket
She is so engrossed in the process and was gleefully happy later when it is done.
She keep on looking for that 'bunch' on her head and tell me that her hair is beautiful. :)

I then chanced upon some stick on nail polish ( Dry Nail Applique) thingy by Incoco and decided to try it out.

Looks pretty Fun!

Photobucket
All you need to do is to do a simple manicure ( shape and buff your nails) and peel off the plastic and stick the strips on to your nails!

Photobucket
Ta duh!!! Instant Nail color!

I chose shimmery pink nail color and i love it!
It is so simple to use and there is no bubbles or smudges watsoever on it!
Manicure had never been so simple! Ha!!!

Xing asked me how much is it.
But i cannot remember.
Coz Smellycat paid for the shopping!!

Hahahahahaha!!

No comments: