Saturday, December 20, 2008

***
Christmas came early.


Every year smellycat and i will quarrel over christmas presents.

Something so loving yet we will be so silly n quarrel over it.

I like surprises but he like to surprise me by not surprising me.

He will straight tell me in the face: What you wan we go buy.

Faintz.

Was on my way to the ladies at far east when i saw this.

Photobucket
I went all excited and storm up to Smellycat to tell him that i found Blackbird, fly!!!
Smellycat: You want this for Christmas?
Vio: OF COZ!!

Photobucket
Woo hoo!!! Its Mine!! All Mine!!!

Photobucket
So in love with the Top view finder.
The world seem a whole lot different from this perspective.

Photobucket
Jp got me Revoltech Ricky!!!
Thanks a lot Bro!!

Was into froggie stuff and Ranna introduced me to Ricky!
He was my msn display pic for a couple of days and i got him as a christmas present from Jp.

So if you want ppl to get you stuff for christmas, just post in in your msn dp. Ha!! :D
( I'm kidding, actually i just happen to like Ricky's Cheeky expression hence i use it for my dp)

Photobucket
Ricky's many kawaii look.

Photobucket
Ricky comes in 4 faces! :D

Photobucket
Lastly, this is wat i got for Smellycat for Christmas this year.
Recession, budget quite tight (not much moolah) hence i got him this set of Minobot's Happy Tree Friends Flash Drives.
Thank God the fussy Smellycat seems to like them coz i see them being displayed on top of his CPU.

Phew *wipe brows*

No comments: